Monday, November 21, 2011

Maggie Siu

129626117543906250_1366Bowie Lam admitted having Wang Xi and not call themselves more than 18 million Bowie Lam (right) represents a group photo with Wang Xi, but difficult to work together on the work. Gold sheep, excursions, the yangcheng evening news reported on October 9 wireless after Bowie Lam May leave shall become a mainland film companies of shopping-rush goods diablo 3 gold, also invited to Japan took six strangers in the television series. Recently, Bowie Lam accepted an exclusive interview with Hong Kong media, talking about working in the wireless, admitted andWang Xi feud. Talk about the price I value more than 18 million "I wireless in May this year end the contract, no goal, but only as far as Urumqi, Harbin was called come to my name, I would like to try out the pilot. Investors know that I have no contract with wireless, want to immediately check my, I did not write. It was more than $ 18 million worth of me (Note: companyWant to pay the $ 18 million package signed Bowie Lam), a couple of ads, some commercial speech, have more than that number. Even if it gives me a lot of money, but I took a bad play, I would also take a few years? Three of 18 million, and is 60 million, enough to eat for life? Result later opportunities more and more, I received a good play on the Mainland, the same time Japan Fuji TVThere I took of the six strangers, I think Japan the drama was tailor-made for me. Bowie Lam now is not the North, but rather to the Asian Development, Fuji TV's drama is with tangzeshouming and other celebrity collaboration, HD movies shot by, but also in Japan, and Korea, and broadcast. My role is the ' head ', male, first. "On Wang Xi and he can no longer cooperate" I am alwaysAnd for you, but a man no matter how people don't like you. Wang Xi in 2006 and I shoot travel programs in cooperation with the Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex, discovery is not coordinated with his work there are a lot of places. At that time to shoot for some fragments of introduced crayfish, King Ki Cheng thinks this is killing, OK! I accept, I agree with, but you can not control our, not to us. After thisAfter that, I know that talk to each other can no longer cooperate on work, I declined to do at the finals of the show, results wireless looking for a summer rain in place of me. After a period of time, a reporter called me and a group photo, I feel everyone is not much, he promised. Take pictures, not work. Today I saw Wang Xi will say ' Hello '. "On the friends take care of everyOpponents "I'm not is person, me and Michael Tao, Robert cooperation, called dawn, we would have to drive fast breakfast, lost the treat. Lawrence Ng also sent a set of golf clubs to me. My men and cooperation there is no right and wrong. I took the golden bough to evil, and the fire of the dance of passion plays such a woman, I being that he was supporting actor, supporting actor to do so, will notGrab the main character of the play? In fact diablo 3 gold, I was taking care to every opponent, Maggie Siu, sheren Tang, Moses Chan, Huang debin etc Wanxi remains and contacted me. Recently I found Maggie Siu, said I think she and I pictured show newspapers, she said, ' all right, because you are! ' I think to be true, when the golden bough to evil, one night Director asked the actor to rest,Telling shop class one behind the snow to shoot next, although me being back dialogue, can't help they want snow, I invited these scenes to have late supper all dishevelled. Backstage producer Qi Qiyi later representative, had awarded a ' super prize for carefully ' me. ��

No comments:

Post a Comment