Saturday, February 11, 2012

tera gold which isI like it - VSZ

129729391861718750_92SINA sports city (micro-blogging) coach Mancini said he does not feel too much pressure, because Inter Milan (micro-blogging) when teaching, he has been experiencing what is called pressure. Manchester City during this period of time there have been fluctuations, was eliminated in the two domestic Cup, while the upper whorl lost the Premiership, their integration is Manchester United (micro-blogging), and onlyNET goal to lead.  But Mancini said he cope with the pressure, because he lived through the test of Inter Milan. "There will be no more like Inter Milan, that is the real pressure," Mancini said, "after coaching Inter Milan, you can teach any team, because inter and Manchester United as has a long history, as the BishopWill train you every minute, every day pressure, after the Inter Milan, you will no longer have real pressure. This is a very important experience for me, because inter are a top team, every game you need every day is best. "When it comes to fluctuations in Manchester recently the old republic commendation power leveling, Mancini said:" in the top five months time, it's not easy, and now we have to playIn 60 balls. Our defence is best in the Premier League. "" We have been doing quite well, I think it is important for us to consider ourselves, rather than other teams, Premier League Crown depending on our own, rather than the other team. We have played 23 rounds, no content is lost in the, until now, our season is good。 "" There is no reason we feel the pressure, because in January and February, champion is not decided, we may be at the end of April after the Manchester Derby win the Premier League, but not now. "Mancini also believes that star wars the old republic Mercenary Commendation power leveling, if Manchester City at the end of January, is still at the top, then equal to tide over the difficulties. "In October, I said that 12Month, and the month of January is the key, because the African Cup we lost some key players, may also have injuries. At that time I did not think we would have a player was suspended four games, such as Kompany and Mario Balotelli, but this never happened. I was saying if in January, we are still at the top, we will win the Championship, and after this difficult period, we are still at the top. "WinterQuarter of the transfer window is closed, but Mancini confirmed that Manchester City in the summer continued generous introduction, he clearly expressed on 21 year old Belgium midfielder's interest in Adjara. News that Chelsea (micro-blogging) and arsenal (microblogging) are very concerned about Azar, blues Scout saw him in the past 18 months 20 contest, and now Manchester City is likely to join the fighting.Mancini said: "Adjara has extraordinary talent, can play at the highest level, but we also know that others Europe's big clubs are interested in him, (Manchester City) in order to reach a deal would not be an easy thing. "The city in the winter transfer window of the main action was introduced on loan Rome tera gold, midfielder Pizarro, the 32-year old veteran said, because of Mancini,He turned down Juventus (micro-blogging) invitation. "This move is a bit unexpected, as happens very quickly.  "Pizarro said. "Of course, Mancini played an important role, I almost was and Juventus have reached an agreement, but when they told me that Manchester City's specific interest, I prefer this option. "Pizarro in Inter Milan playOne year, he has a high opinion of Mancini. "I have worked and Mancini, I think his character and leadership are the main advantages, I remember him to Inter Milan, inter have for years failed to win the Championship, but as he comes, inter have started to become dominant. "" I feel ready, Manchester City, which isI like it, I know it's a different League, referee's law enforcement is different, I'm sure I'm in Italy and in Europe's top competition playing for so many years, I have the ability and the experience of the Premier League. Important period for the city is currently, so I had to adapt as quickly as possible, but I think you have the experience to do it. For 12 years I have been playing the core, I thinkThis is my best position is as a player I get the most satisfaction. "(Ma Laqiao)

No comments:

Post a Comment