Tuesday, January 31, 2012

swtor credits let his love for SATO confessions again - DNM

129668659905156250_10SATO loves most of the non-tear wooing Taiwan beauty boy found true love SATO loves. Yin Jun specifically brought to zuotengai the son of a hat, scarf. Taiwan beauty boy, hand in hand with teen girls. NetEase entertainment on November 27 Sunday, Jiangsu TV, of the non-if you are coming from Japan's popular female guest zuotengai suffered the most touching love, designed specifically for a Japanese version of the male guests that she induced · love short film earned full of tears, Which couples under the audience can't help but tearful confession. Taiwan beauty boy and handsome stage, unique romantic trick is turn off the light heart girl Xu Zi Ting persuaded to eventually romance in hand, staged a game of perfect love fairy tales. There is a male participant holding 36 roses debut, romantic love stories of what happened? Keywords: induced · loveAn avalanche of love only for zuotengai to "crowded people, how much will a person encounters another chance? I do not know. How much is the chance of two people love each other? I do not know. How to walk the chance of a lifetime? I do not know. I don't believe in love at first sight, but since seeing you on TV, I would have liked you. I don't think you're fat, I thought it was cute. ICan't give you a bright future, but I'm willing to protect you and your child with a strong arm, and finally go to your life. Zuotengai, I love you! "Caused by a Japanese version of the ·, of love, which is called" the most poetic confessions ". The specially designed for zuotengai the male guest named Yin Jun, is a foreign head of advisory, a beautiful Japanese confessions and tear make SATO love cryNo, unfortunately at this time she had always turn off the light. Yin Jun in Japan to study for two years, speaks fluent Japanese, and in the field continue to confession that "I'm sure both of us communication is no problem, and I'm on Japan's culture and lifestyle are very understanding. Winter arrives, it is getting colder, today I'm back to the children hat and scarf, hoping that he will like. "Subsequently,Yin Jun stepped forward and zuotengai embracing tightly. Couples reached mutual confessions of tears women guests under Yin Jun right into the boys the emotion of the scene, the audience is just astonishing, audiences under all moved to tears. Moderator Meng Fei (microblogging) under random interviews a pair of lovers, girl at the light with tears and said, "really good people, my boyfriend is not outIn that case. "Boyfriend suddenly took the microphone a confession that" Darling, today I'm going to in front of people across the country face as you say a Word, I love you! "Then two people hold each other with tears. Women guests have also touched on that road, "we are willing to give boys right access for Yin Jun, let his love for SATO confessions again! "On the field will also be the touching story? Has what the zuotengai will turn off the light move? Keyword two: romantic Taiwan beauty Boy Love Romance known as "the idol drama actor" from Taiwan beauty boy Wang Zhimo played the audience scream more than, the audience 24, bright light as he aligned align, farm women guests have praised his "much like the idol drama actor". At the age of 10,Wang Zhimo went to Canada, after coming back home has been working at a chain restaurant institution. In the life of his loving, romantic, was a Prince of piano, but also with chocolate put on a favourite girls name in the snow. Talk about came to the cause of the non-if you are, he says, "I now work in Suzhou, too nerdy hobbies are too narrow, life, friends are too small, it is difficult to make friends. "In the emotional, He has also had a great love diablo 3 gold, but has always refused to outsiders that he is her boyfriend before, it is hard to accept him, eventually breaking up helpless. Only as Xu Zi Ting and romantic, his mind right after entering the boys, Wang Zhimo finally stick fight girls – Xu Zi Ting of the lamp. Facing womenHealth, he was a little shy confession that "in fact, there is no fixed standard I choose my girlfriend, but when I knew I was going to it, I chose you. I would often go to your microblog messages, maybe you didn't notice me. I discovered a Panda on your Twitter name, to department stores are just seeing a Panda ornament in the afternoon I bought it, hope you like it Diablo 3 Gold,Hope you can give us a chance. "Xu Zi Ting after listening very touched," in the past has been for me, you are one of the most heart. "Two people holding hands success? Three key words: brave commented on marriage, love and fear get up the courage to Board of the non-if you are from Shanghai Qian Dawei is a green company's project manager, who has had aVery deep feelings to him, "I-girl to her very deep at that time, her parents were deaf, I also had to learn sign language. But I did not expect was that she should give me a French ran away. This matter really influenced me very much, once let me love, fear of marriage. Later Hei (microblogging) made up of the non-if you are, slowly walked out untilI am now standing at this stage. "He tried to venture capital, but due to poor management the failure. For work reasons, he often goes to Korea and the United States, Pakistan and other countries. In life, his broad hobby, like tea, food, fire, singing, and so on, was particularly fond of playing billiards, he was a gentleman, very elegant, and is not subject to age restrictions.36 roses, 24 cards love love declaration to look very close tonight, Qian Dawei holding 36 rose romantic appearance, but also have in store for each of 24 female guests on a mystery card, can be described as extremely carefully. Turning to the idea of ideal girl, he said, "I don't need a superwoman, after 11 o'clock I will pick you up at night, the girls areNeed to care for and love. In addition, I will give you a little gift every month, every day of sending you a gift. To your romantic and often surprises. "Such an intimate love Declaration, so that many female participants greatly on the field. Did he eventually succeeded in hand? Let us hope so! "Special notice": Jiangsu TV swtor credits, of the non-if you are November 27Please look forward to romantic to unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment